Taco lunch, papaya dinner [Tue 7]

Tuesday, watched a tonnne of youtube videos on agriculture and innovation like I did on Monday. Work was slow something urgent came up had to fix it, working on the regular stuff.

For lunch we made homemade tacos. From scratch. Due to the hispanic store fiasco from the weekend we had no masa harina so N brought cormeal. It's not the same the texture is weird. N made pulled chicken with sauce I made sauteed mushrooms with taco spices. Onion garlic avocado avocado sauce taco sauce from bottle tomatoes lime dhaniya and romano cheese. Stinky stinky romano oof. It was grand. The taco itself was fine the addons were amazing. We made it for three people two of us N and I were done with it.

The mexican food reminded me of the papaya we have in our fridge that's not been cut in weeks. Cut it in the evening had it for dinner. More youtube, research, agri stuff, 'research' on innovation and science-technology. Need to be more productive at work and in writing.

Been noticing, the more productive I'm at work the more productive I'm at everything else including here. Watched youtube videos in the evening, listened to podcasts, N and I were up until almost midnight. Got tired and went to bed pretty lowkey. SL and N had 2PM Nepali noodles for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.