Recovery, lots of writing, market basket trip, leftover dinner [Sun 6]

 Got up at maybe 9 in the morning which was justifiable because I'd gone to bed quite late. Cleaned up the room, got my shit together, wrote a bunch, had smoothies for lunch, which roommate PK offered. PK was back from ND's we compared notes about the weekend and we had quite different notes which leads me to believe maybe a large part of my opinion was based on my elevated emotional state. Regardless, you get vibes, intuition, and mine was pretty good I think.

Meditated for a solid hour, then used the headspace app's concentration music to write a lot of words. All things considered I wrote 6000 words just yesterday. Not great, shouldn't have put myself in a position to have to do that, but ah what can you do, sometimes it happens.

Discovered a bunch of new free meditation resources. One thing I won't have to worry about is running out of recorded guided meditation audio. Apparently back in the day they used to have guided meditation cassette tapes to which people did their practice. Now it's an expensive app. So interesting. What was old is new again and the cycle continues.

Thanks to the meditations, the writing and the comparison of the notes, felt a lot about world and life, things in general, which took majority of the anxiety away.

Headed out on my walk at 5.15, straight to Market Basket. Bought some tahina which is like hummus but without the chickpeas, some solid bread so hearty owhh, a grapefruit and a 92% dark chocolate yum!

Got back, so lazy to make dinner, and way too late for anything else, had the puffed rice leftovers with bunch of crumbled chips on top. Watched a little bit of tv, mad men with roommate PK.

Wrote a little bit in the evening, not much, and I was running out of time. Talked to sk who went to nepal after a very very tight call with the testing results she almost didn't get on time. Wrote like two posts and forced myself to do the pushups and read and everything. Went to bed at 9.30. Must have fallen asleep maybe half-hour or an hour later.

Don't remember getting up too much to use the restroom. Felt a bit dehydrated before sleeping which I guess is the right amount of water to have because otherwise I just fill up like a balloon in holi.

And that was my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.