A THOUSAND words of total and complete nonsense

You guys!

Why did the last episode of season four screw up the Janet and Gerald relationship? Janet was already all confused between Raj and the weird yogadude, and was there not yet another person in the relationship, why did they need to fuckin' complicate things with the reliable roommate guyfriend character in the story. So annoying.

Been watching kim's convenience in the background while I talk and try to write, use the interwebs, it's been good background music. Also james acaster's standup shows, what a strange funnny dude, loving the man. I'm thinking of going to Edinburgh fringe festival just to see him and his British standup friends. Good stuff.

All thanks to the panel shows, Aisling Bea, and Taskmaster. In the end, Britain's greatest and most profitable export could be their self-deprecating humor, is this irony or what?

Speaking of things I'm planning on doing and places want to go, I might be in Nepal this November to attend Sh's marriage, the Sh who was SS's friend, we hung out for about a year in Boston, such great times, there was fun and laughter, wish things had gotten more interesting but the pandemic cut things short, and now she's getting married, the ceremonies lasting for four five days, gonna be having so much fun.

Other idea, I want to do the Appalachian Trail after my green card situation has been sorted out. Not the entire trail in one go around maybe, but over a few times. Need one or two or three hiking partners, it'd be pretty intense otherwise, the loneliness would get to be quicker than the physical exertion of the trip. I'd be the best at eating, to be quite honest, I think. Dehydrated mushrooms, breads, fats, chickpea pasta, spicy things, eggs, fruits, nuts, maybe dairies, powdered and rehydrated. All of my regular foods.

The person I want to do it with needs to be found, ugh hoped it was K as they like to hike a bit and have been doing more of it lately, but we'll see where that goes. The upcoming Seattle trip will have to figure that out.

Also I'm hella disorganized and out of sync with regards to motivation drive etcetera. Shit's fucked up yo, gonna need to set myself straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.