Giggles and shits ehh

 this is experimental piece teheheh fictional as well might be why not. some reality included.

The guy in the youtube video openly asking to hang out with the smart woman coming to our city to do her masters in a topic of her interest, the one everybody is talking about you know who we're talking about now so stop pretending, so the man is a massive creep three people who've been very close to my heart have sent texts with throwup emojis, said how many times they've blocked the creep on their socials and says the original girl should be avoiding that crazy wild creep at any circumstances. This is wild, this is wild because the person who brought this up, ugh we've talked about that person so many times in this forum, she is not the sorta person to be easily creeped, a rather nice kind and understanding person, and when she's bothered that means...these aren't regular times.

Oh and the other thing, the plans are moving because people's lives and families are changing all around, the living situation is being offered, and taken back, people's birthday celebrations, this is somebody I've talked about before here, NR who this is so ridiculous she delayed her birthday celebrations by a month.

It's a risky move but I've decided to be a more loving person all around, just go all in with the people I care for, not in the horny or sexy way but in a loving caring flirty way regardless of what else is going on in people's lives, if that means I'm attacking my legs with a large shiny ax whose handle and the blade have both be changed since they were given by my grandfather -- by the way would that still be my grandfather's ax, or is it something different entirely -- I'm okay with it. At one point one decides what kind of person one wants to become and I have decided to become a chiller more looser and less buttclenched person.

gc situation is indeterminate, unclear what the travel situation will be in the future because east asia might be lower priority maybe just singapore at this point, two weddings in kathmandu and months of stay at home possibly, while my gc process is in a pause, to accommodate the travels.

will I be in boston for the rest of the year, the majority of the year, who knows, it's unclear if they even want us back in the office, but thinking ofnot getting a lease at all for the next year, that way we can optimize the living thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.