Kim's convenience, IT crowd, I try to write, massive brunch, middle eastern dinner, walk to and from old city, write-a-lot [Sun 7]

 I write this the evening of the same day. A little bit caught up, a little bit not, we'll see.

So got up at 9-ish, tried writing all day long, got around to it only in the evening. The problem was my GalliumOS was giving me issues with touchpad getting randomly activated while typing. I looked for a couple of solutions, found one that involved changing system settings. Did that and well...to cut the long story short, it broke the other OS. Now I'm back in my chromeOS, typing around, unprotected. Tricky stuff this, I've written about this a couple of posts ago.

Played kim's convenience in the background all day long until I ran out of the series.

For lunch I had egg whites of four eggs, and two full eggs, five vegan sausages, and two hashbrowns. With a bit of almond milk and orange juice. SO full.

Wrote a bunch, started watching IT crowd because I was so bored. Showered in SL's bathroom for the first time. N and I walked to Old city to get falafel and fries. It's apparently one of the oldest places in Philly. Should write a review of that in the future. Food was yum, so satisfying, I hadn't been that full in a long time.

Talked about relationships on our way back.

Since then I've been writing like a lot of posts as IT crowd plays in the background. It's 1.40 in the morning.

I can probably get all caught up tomorrow, and that's the end of it, as long as I keep writing through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.