Phillamappia

 Look at this, it's a map of the city of Phillydelphia, it's a large map that covers an entire wall in the conference room, and the building I'm at right now is inside the map. I could pinpoint myself to be a 'pinpoint' in the map itself, if I wanted to. It's cool.

I wonder though how they got this map, V thinks it's printed map I don't see any seams in it so that seems hard to believe.

I wonder if I should start a business selling these scale maps for other cities. Get the data off of OSM, stylize a bit, work with printers to have the joints be on the lines so they're not as apparent. It'd be a hassle to do sales, but that's the fun of it.

Also, photo taken from my chromebook, the chromeos. God, does google make things so convenient and easy, as much as I love hating it there's so many features this OS has -- even the simple kinds -- that GalliumOS didn't. The only compromise here is the security. When i close the lid of the machine, it doesn't ask me for a password or anything, such bummer. The quality is obviously crap, the entire laptop cost me 140 bucks. What.a.dealio.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.