A decently long list of random things I want to do, part 32

  1.  Take writing class

  2. Take microbiology class for learning agar culture

  3. Take biotech class for leveraging 3d printed equipments

  4. Become the mayor of Kathmandu

  5. Become the innovation consultant to the Mayor of Kathmandu

  6. Deputy mayor of Kathmandu because Balen ain't losing at this rate

  7. Start a large conglomerate starting with either a goat farm or a school or a resort

  8. Start my own little farm for fun

  9. Take advanced comedy class

  10. Do standup comedy regularly

  11. Do kayaking on a regular basis

  12. Take novel-writing class

  13. Finish my goddamn unfinished novels

  14. Take dance class

  15. Write a play script

  16. Produce the above play

  17. Take acting classes and get into acting

  18. Become comedy writer

  19. Become a coordinator for PPP public - private partnership

  20. Start a chhyang-kit company

  21. Travel around the company on my RV

  22. Write newspaper columns regularly, become a columnist

  23. Become woodwork innovator in Kathmandu

  24. Become a general politician in Nepal

  25. Get more active politically in Seattle

  26. Host 10+ people in my apartment, most of them mostly strangers

  27. Join various social clubs in Seattle, some of them beyond my comfort level

  28. Learn golf well enough to play 9-hole golf in respectable time

  29. Become a Nepali entrepreneur

  30. Become an importer-exporter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.