Leftover taco lunch, midday nap, volunteer park walk, lots of writing, kefir processing [Wed 7]

 I'm writing this post at the end of this very day, it's five minutes to midnight. I don't feel particularly bad about not being on my shit, because everything has their own pace. But also today was an extraordinarily lazy day.

At work there was minor success towards the end of the workday, kinda frustrating because the solution was 'so obvious'...to basically uninstall and reinstall a piece of software that I didn't think of.

For lunch I had the taco lunch from yesterday and somehow it tasted better.

Spent a couple of hours wasting reading news on the ukraine war I'm kinda addicted to it, I gotta get my shit together man, Ukraine's gotta win for sure, but it has literally zero impact on my life and there's no reason to spend so much time reading up on everything related to it.

Got ready for a walk at 4.30 ish, put my shoes on and everything, walked upto the next block and then realized I needed my jacket...I was to cold, so I walked back home, sat on my bed...and woke up like three hours later. It was a nice long nap, my first in many many days.

Walked to Volunteer park, took a couple of rounds of the park while listening to podcasts, came home, processed kefir, and started writing this here. Don't really feel like eating dinner right now, the sleep was sumptuous. Will go to bed in fifteen minutes now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.