Cookiemaking, soy projects begin, arboretum-interlaken-volunteer walk, chill next to the water, smokey skies, hang and din with AS(y), watching toilet movie, back home pretty early [Sat 10]

 So I'd made cookie mi the night before, I turned those into cookies, so big, so soft and sweet and yummy. I need to put a lot more tahini into my cookies. Also the only decent prices at the dollar store are for the betty crocker cookie mix and the spicy salted nuts. Maybe other items too, but a buck twenty-five for like eight pieces of solid cookies is an amazing deal. Man, less than 25 cents apiece, and one could easily sell each for dollar fifty individually. So So goooood. In the end I gave it all to AS(y) the later part of the day, but this was a fun project.

Got a pound and half of soybeans to soak to start a bunch of soy-related projects.

At noon did the Arboretum-interlaken-volunteer walk, solid journey, got 22k steps out. Spent hours next to the water by UW, talked to friends, took photos, and appreciated the beauty of the nature. Observed the terribly smoky nature of Seattle skies caused by the wildfire. Also visited the arboretum greenhouse, and looked at the plants for sale, didn't buy anything really.

Got back from the trip, got a few things in order, took kefir and cookies to AS(y)'s place. We made rice dal tarkari achar, and ate it, and watched the movie toilet. Talked and argued about space travel and just shot the shit.

Left for home at half past twelve which is kinda' early for Saturday nights, but it felt alright. I felt a little unsafe during my way back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.