What do I even write

Note for the future reader: I'm writing all of this in late-November, exactly two months after I should have ideally written this all, because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip. I don't feel too bad though because I am 'covering up' for the lost days, and it's looking like by the end of the month I might almost be done with November's worth of writing.

I'm running
Out of ideas,
There's only
So much you
Can write about
Your own self.

How much
Can one write
All those lists
Pointless and wandering
And these poems
Meandering and boring
Not a single
Observation good
Nary a journal entry
Worth the food...
But I go on
Keep working t it
Write on
And on and on
Until it's done
And I'm all caught up
Because nothing matters
Until this
Is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.