Maan, if I stay around in Seattle, my life's gonna get hella productive and fun(!)

Note for the future reader: I'm writing all of this in late-November, exactly two months after I should have ideally written this all, because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip. I don't feel too bad though because I am 'covering up' for the lost days, and it's looking like by the end of the month I might almost be done with November's worth of writing.

I'm writing this two months after I wrote the title, I realize this is probably a new record in laziness for me but here we are.

It was going to be about how all the cool exciting interesting friends I'd made at comedy class opened up the potential for a thriving and exciting social life, chilling with all different social circles, widening my view of the world, and generally having lots of fun. Joining various clubs, not just including the c.spc, the beekeepers org, the mushrooming society. And the walks, the nature, the existing group of friends is already good. I'm also working towards the prison release program and tech training.

So yeah, if I spend any amount of time in Seattle, my life will be fun, interesting, exciting, chilling etc.We'll see what happens, considering I'm going to Nepal for a significant time soonish.

Anyway, exciting times are ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.