Cheese, beans and kimchi tacos for lunch, comedy class, lots of writing, veggie sandwich, very latenight walk, flights are bought [Tue 6]

 For lunch I sauteed some kimchi, heated the corn tortillas -- which by the way I realized I don't really like that much because they get crispy far too easily -- and refried black beans. Grated some mozzarella cheese and that was my beans-kimchi-cheese taco lunch.

Towards the end of the workday, I bought my Boston tickets, hotel rooms, and the flight to VA and back, so my travel plans are superduper freakin' finally confirmed at this point.

Waffled and wasted the rest of the day not doing much because... I don't know, things just went by you know, didn't walk much either. Actually, I was busy writing jokes for my comedy class in the evening because the instructor had given us homework and I didn't want to go underprepared.

Went to the comedy class 5.45-9ish, it was hella lotta fun, more fun that I'd thought I'd have, and potential for making a few friends at least, one hopes.

Came back, wrote a bunch, made cucumber and carrot sandwich with capers. And then went on a walk until midnight to volunteer park and back, by the time I was ready to go to bed etc it was 12.30 ish. It was probably one of the latest walks I've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.