Details of the upcoming trip

Want to write about the upcoming trip, what and where I'll be for the next 1.5 months as a sort of reminder to myself and also generally as a trip itinery for my future self.

Will be going to VA on Saturday morning, will get there at 6PM ish, to IAD. Will spend the following week with family, the eight of us at ED's place. Celebrating Dashain, just chilling.

Then I go to Boston, flying on my company's dime. Crash for a couple of days at I's place, maybe meet NG's friend who goes school there, meet PK and I and all the folks from back when. Then three days at the hotel, right next to the work, fun commute, fully comped lunches and dinners. Yum yum. Will have to go to work everyday but that's a fair trade.

Then a couple of more days at I's place, man I'll be missing them by this point I'm sure because who knows when I'll be in Boston next. Back to VA. Will hangout with PL, SP, and eventually NG in Philly, hopefully be there for a few days. AKS(m) is in DC, will see him too very likely.

Finally it's back to ED's place, chill, and come back to Boston on the 12th of November. That's crazy, I'll have left at early-to-mid Autumn and been back at definitely early winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.