Tofu-tarkari with roti for lunch, covid-negative, I packup, SS gets in, TJ's spicy chilli and chocolate for the nerves [Mon 26]

Note for the future reader: I'm writing all of this in late-November, exactly two months after I should have ideally written this all, because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip. I don't feel too bad though because I am 'covering up' for the lost days, and it's looking like by the end of the month I might almost be done with November's worth of writing.

In the morning I cooked the tofu I had with the paste I'd made the week before, to add texture and falvor to both, and it was pretty decent. Had that with the TJ's roti.

Got tested for covid, came in negative.

While I was out walking, SS, who was to take my place in the apartment while I was gone, moved in basically, as I packed my stuff.

The next day was to be my final show, my comedy courses were on Tuesdays, as a reminder, so I picked up fudge, chocolate and Trader Joe's spicy thai chilli from their store.

I couldn't sleep because I was so nervous for the following day's performance, so I ate all the fudge and chocolate and the chilli pepper until 5 in the morning and went about rewriting my routine for the day. Wild times man, wild times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.