Realization: you need quite a bit of commitment for fiction writing. Am I able to provide it?

 You can't just sit down for 30 minute or 45 minutes or even an hour and pump some 'fiction' out without at least doing some homework. Unless it's flash fiction, and even then... You need the context for the fiction, the universe, maybe the characters from an earlier piece, continuity stuff etc. Lots of work to be put it, not possible to just say "I'll write fiction now" and get 1.5k 2k whatever it is that one wants to get written every day.

Since my writing habit is semi-regular but not as disciplined as fiction-writing deserves, I'm now wondering if I need to separate some solid time and commitment to do it. And it's unclear if I've got that to get further than the furthest I've gotten, which is ... I don't know man.

Khai k khai k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.