Red bean buns for lunch, robo vac arrives, low on motivation, cancelled plans, rancho bravo churros, walk at Sb's with fam and friend, pool and asian dessert, pesto and cheese sandwich for midnight snack [Thu 15]

 For lunch I steamed up the final two red bean buns and had them. And also couple of slices of the apple pie from the night before. It may have been two sweet, i don't know.

In the afternoon I picked up my robot vacuum. I made plans with Sb and then with AR but felt so sleepy and lazy and tired due to who knows what reason that I didn't want to do any of it. Then AR was quite insistent that I show up, and I almost went to her place, but Sb wanted to confirm our plans, so I went to his place instead.

On the way I walked by the park and then picked up Churros at Rancho Bravos.

Walked to Sb's place, his partner and her friend were there too. We spent the following 2-3 hours playing shuffleboard, talking, eating and shooting the shit generally. I had some kind of Asian dessert, and also played pool with them. Because I had to get up early in the morning the next day, I left early, and then made myself a pesto and mozzarella sandwich for midnight snack because I had to finish my last pesto and mozzarella. Man that sandwich will never be made again because I suspect that's the sole reason for the messed up situation with cholesterol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.