I found someone you don't know

Note for the future reader: I'm writing all of this in late-November, exactly two months after I should have ideally written this all, because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip. I don't feel too bad though because I am 'covering up' for the lost days, and it's looking like by the end of the month I might almost be done with November's worth of writing.

Not even a year as gone by
And YKD messages
Oh by the way
I'm getting married.

Then comes the
All-to-expected
Interrogation
Oh. My. God.
Who is it
Where is he
What does he do
Where did you find him
And does he have
A cutie pie of a sister
Who might want
To marry me?

The answer is confusing
But only at first
The never-changing
Oh you will
Find out, eventually
In a month or two maybe
But he's not somebody
You might know
Or anyone that knows me
Will have known.

And somehow,
That answers
All the questions,
yes, agreed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.