Egg, roti, tarkari paste and kefir lunch, volunteer walk, final dinner and catchup with Sb at Danbo [Thu 22]

Note for the future reader: I'm writing all of this in late-November, exactly two months after I should have ideally written this all, because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip. I don't feel too bad though because I am 'covering up' for the lost days, and it's looking like by the end of the month I might almost be done with November's worth of writing.

For lunch I had egg, roti, and blendered leftover tarkari from the previous weekend because I couldn't take it anymore. Kefir was also a part of the meal. Blended tarkari could go well...if it had more interesting texture, and if it was used as a spread instead of just veggies. Also, extra-spicing doesn't work.

Walked to the volunteer park, wrote a bit, and then got dinner at Danbo ramen with Sb, talking about home and investments. I don't like Danbo too too much because it's like, just right, and it turns out that it's a chain and not a place with unique ramen. It's just...alright, no reason for people to go gaga. This was the last time I was to see Sb before he went to Nepal and I went to the East coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.