Revolver Bar: A review

 This is the bar I went to newfriend AH after my terrible comedy set, after the first bar that I don't remember going to, it's in Olive way, so nice and fancy, not terribly expensive, and cute bartenders! I liked the vibe, this is the sort of place where one would find people to date seriously or casually, hanging out with other guys, or girls, the sort of people today's version of HIMYM or friends would have, except nicer.

Is that all there is to it? I don't remember, all I know is we stayed there for three hours at wee hours of the night, they definitely have non-alchoholic beers, and the toilets are hella nice, thankyouverymuch. Also their last order is at 1.50am and they're confusingly busy even on Tuesday nights.

Highly recommended, though a more detailed review might be incoming when and if I eventually get there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.