Gotta start planning for the trip

 So I'm flying in less than three weeks, on to NoVa, then to Boston, then Phillywards, back to Va, where I'll also spend considerable time with PL and S-P besides staying at ED. Many festivals, many meetings with coworkers I haven't seen for years, almost three at this point! Chill and hang with family. Lovely, this will be so so good. Of course friend HK is in DC I believe and AKS(m) also moved to DC recently, so that's gotta be covered as well.

Things to plan towards:

* How many pairs of clothes I want to take
* How many pieces of luggage I want to carry with me
* All the various devices I need to have with me
* How I'll maintain discipline and my routine in all the places during the course of travel
* How to maintain optimal performance and efficiency at work while outside my place of comfort
* Ways to continue education (online and offline) while traveling, and not forgetting to do the assignments and meetings
* Dealing with the weather
* Dressing up for fall as well as winter, which the seasons will have changed to by the time I'm back
* Keeping in touch with all the friends while traveling myself.
* Reading, and other hobbies continuation while away from home for long
* How to maintain 10k steps a day, specially in suburbia, specially in the cold-ish parts of the year when it'll be rough to get out of the house, let alone walk for 1.5 hours
* How to keep my pace of life going so I can pick where I left my life, back in Seattle

Etc.

Exciting times are ahead, and man I sure hope all of this works out for me. I'm specially worried about the combo of summer/winter clothes I might have to carry, and if the luggage is going to be unmanageable because of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.