Comedy show: the aftermath

Note for the future reader: I'm writing all of this in late-November, exactly two months after I should have ideally written this all, because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip. I don't feel too bad though because I am 'covering up' for the lost days, and it's looking like by the end of the month I might almost be done with November's worth of writing.

The delayed writing is quite unfortunate, because there was so much to write, this whole situation was outstandingly eventful. It was fun too. And almost two months later, I've forgotten the details of day and those preceding it. Here's the quick rundown anyway.

I was super duper worried about the whole thing, and rewrite my whole set late at night, was up until 5am eating thai chilli peppers fried, then rewrote a ot of that too, because I figured anything written at the last moment is not too good. And then to loosen up I drank some of my kombucha, figuring that the microbes inside the drink would be good for be. Not to be so, I was far too drunk because of the over-boozed kombucha, it was not good. Talked to AR(y too, and then got to the comedy place far too late. Laughed way too loud for everybody else, forgot my entire routine, and kind of...blacked out, I don't remember anything else from the night. So anyway, the show ended, we ended up at a different bar, friends and all, my new friend AY came, we got real drunk there, went to a different bar where I didn't drink too much, chilled out until two in the morning until I walked back home. It was a fun day and night, all things considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.