Club Comedy: A Review

 This is the location I gave my performance at, took the class in, and went to watch a couple of comedy shows.

It's actually quite good. The comics are quite funny, without being overly mean or annoying. I won't use the 'o' word because anybody can be 'o'd at anybody for any reason, and it can be  'o' without being too mean and still funny. Either way, this was a nice, diverse accepting comedy place.

The food menu is surprisingly extensive, and so is the drinks menu. Prices aren't insane, the staff is friendly, and it's clear everybody is there for the comedy and community and not to get shitfaced and crazy etcetera. It's a safe neighborhood comedy club where people trust each other and the quality is maintained.

Possibly, very likely, the best comedy club in Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.