It's September eleven

 It's been 21 days from 9-11-2001. Which means that we're as far way from that day as they were from a september day in 1980. 1980 seemed like ages ago, at least two generations ago to us on that day in 2001. Wonder what kids these days might think about that particular day. Because it's far too back in history to be relevant anymore. And also man I've lost connection with my 'Odyssey' group from 2005, which is a bit of a bummer because until quite recently (by which I mean many years ago) we were quite tight. Then I discovered the people in the group some of them really didn't get along with each other, some were very busy with their own adult things and some would rather just live without being bothered by the regular annual emails. I was in Lucknow in 2005 haha, good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.