Roti and leftover for lunch, three rounds of dishwashing, Volunteer-interlaken loop, lots of writing, lots of vacuuming, on to comedy and applying for UW course [Mon 19]

Note for the future reader: I'm writing all of this in late-November, exactly two months after I should have ideally written this all, because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip. I don't feel too bad though because I am 'covering up' for the lost days, and it's looking like by the end of the month I might almost be done with November's worth of writing.

Had the trader joe's flaky roti and all the leftover tarkari for lunch, and then did 3 (!) rounds of dishwashing, with all the dishes from the weekend, from the 8-dish lunch we'd made the day before.

Did the volunteer-interlaken loop in the afternoon, wrote a dozen or so posts in the blog, did two or three rounds of the vacuum machine on the apartment.

In the evening, I went to the second class of my comedy class, the review of which you can read in these pages. In the evening I completed applying for the UW program for management engineering, and that was my day, finally a productive day all for myself after the hustle and bustle of the Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.