Not enough sleep, spicy tummy, comedy rewrite, walk to the library, I am super anxious, accidentally get very drunk, comedy show blowout, hang with comedy friends, hang with Ay evening [Tue 27]

Note for the future reader: I'm writing all of this in late-November, exactly two months after I should have ideally written this all, because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip. I don't feel too bad though because I am 'covering up' for the lost days, and it's looking like by the end of the month I might almost be done with November's worth of writing.

I got up too early and basically didn't sleep because I was too scared about the comedy show. So I had a very spicy tummy from all the chilli peppers i had, ended up shitting warm burning hot poop all day long, terrible spice-induced diarrhea.

Rewrote most of my comedy routine, the one I'd spent four weeks developing, in a couple of hours, for the second time in 24 hours.

In the afternoon I walked to the Library to return all the books I'd gotten way way back, because I'm a lazy fucker who'd forgotten to return them, or read them entirely.

Before the show I was so anxious, I drank a lot of kombucha, forgetting that batch had gone...interesting, and got very very drunk. Talked to AR(y) honestly and made her aware of the terrible situation that I knew about had didn't approve of. We haven't met since, and it's exactly two months later as I write this, but to be fair, I've been back only two weeks, so that's something.

Got to the comedy place too late, laughed out too much, forgot my routine, don't remember what I said, hung out with comedy friends and AY at that bar after, we walked nearby to her place, and drank and talked and teased each other until wee hours of the night.

It went quite well, all things considered! Was home at 3 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.