The robo roomba is making and will make my life significantly easier

 I bought a robo roomba, the one without the LIDAR from woot couple of weeks ago, it got in last week. I've let it run a few times on the apartment, man I'd forgotten the feeling of letting the machine do its job while you're away, and seeing the filter bag collect all the trash and dirt, and feel good about keeping your place clean.

It does not clean every nook and corner: it doesn't have any sensors...when I told Sb I was getting it he told me to return it and get a better one with sensors because the experience of running these stupid vacuums is frustrating. Be that as it may, I'm not running it to get the whole apartment shiny, I'll be running it once a day or once every few days on the living room and the bedroom separately. The stuff it doesn't get I'll either use the broom for, or occasionally the vacuum. And if the same room is getting the run multiple times in a week, the vacuum will eventually get to all the spots. It's not like I'm shedding like a dog or a snowman.

Yeah, so that's something I'm really excited about because it gets me to a base level of cleanliness above which I can rise manually. I can do the occasional vacuuming and steaming of the entire apartment once a every few weeks and not have to worry about being a useless husk of a slob. Makes me feel better, keeps the place clean, and I have to put in a lot less effort to clean the place.

It's an amazing creation, no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.