Golfing achievement: teaching people now

 So I went golfing -- and by golfing I mean driving, obvs -- the last weekend with new friend AH, who is PG's friend from college and who I met at her 'housewarming'. And you know what, I was able to teach her the basics of golfing, including what the clubs are, the scorekeeping, posture, how to think about it, what the great thing about the sport is, yadda yadda yadda. And I'm so mad to say, she's already where I was on my fourth session out, right on her first time ever. I mean...not really mad, excited, pleased, eager perhaps, because I'm the person who taught her that, so I am maybe a great teacher and a golf instructor secretly, maybe that's what I was meant to do but never figured it out until just now? Right, that could totally be what's up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.