Latenight walk into the park, internet addict, daynap, kimchi-cheese taco dinner, all plans on hold [Fri 9]

 It was Friday, I should have been excited and productive. But alas it was not to be so.

Work was extremely slow. Played Age of Empires during the day, even during work. It's fun and everything but it's beginning to take a lot of my time, I gotta figure out a way to avoid it.

Slept a lot during the day, for several hours, I don't know whats up with me, I've been feeling sleepy during the day a tonne over the last week or so. As I wrote in a previous post, I don't mind anymore because I'd rather be sleeping than spending time on the internet with the creeps but maybe if I can convince myself and motivate myself to do great things, that'll be a better option.

Because I slept for most of the day and played games etc, my walk to Volunteer park was pretty late. Took two rounds of the park and back, fun but not really exciting. I gotta get rid of reddit somehow, the ukraine war has been obsessed, I'm tracking their cities and solider locations and what not. What a terribly disappointing usage of my time.

Had cheese and beans and kimchi tacos for dinner with the chilly oil flakes, good stuff. Didn't feel liek doing much with anybody in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.