Chickpea-spinach tarkari, reheated tofu and rice for lunch, haircut and pike place market walk, chickpea sandwich yummies for dinner, watching Nepali tv show at night [Fri 30]

Note for the future reader: I'm writing all of this in late-November, exactly two months after I should have ideally written this all, because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip. I don't feel too bad though because I am 'covering up' for the lost days, and it's looking like by the end of the month I might almost be done with November's worth of writing.

This is the second time I'm doing this, first attempt was screwed up due to the internet connection argh.

So I had the spinach-chickpea tarkari, tofu, with rice for lunch. After work I went to get a haircut at my regular hair cuttery, then to the Pike Place Market to get chocolates. Didn't get the kinda' chocolate I wanted, but it was sunny and pleasant outside so one can't complain.

In the evening AS came over, I made chickpea sandwich with so much butter and man it was so-freakin' good, way better than one hoped it'd be. Still miss that dinner every so often.

We watched old Nepali tv shows at night, they're so fun to watch, so much political commentary and social activism going on, nice reprieve from bland bs they have in US tv shows!

Went to bed early because I'd be going to VA early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.