Drive to UW, closed, Jefferson park, Lunch with BC at Bombay Burger, arboretum-interlaken-volunteer walking loop with berries, roti-tarkari for dinner [Sun 25]

Note for the future reader: I'm writing all of this in late-November, exactly two months after I should have ideally written this all, because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip. I don't feel too bad though because I am 'covering up' for the lost days, and it's looking like by the end of the month I might almost be done with November's worth of writing.

In the morning BC and I drove to UW only to discover it was to be closed for the day due to stupid football games taking place.

So we drove to the Jefferson Golf course and driving range which was way better maintained and nicer and greener looking though considerably more expensive too. But I had a good time, it took a bit to adjust to the new range but I dealt pretty great shots in there. I was glad it worked out in the end.

We came back to CapHill and got lunch at Bombay Burger, it was yumyumyum, man what a great post-golfing lunch it is.

In the afternoon I did the standard arboretum-interlaken-volunteer loop once again, the berries were still not dried yet, got to eat a few during the walk.

For dinner I had roti and tarkari. Too easy, too lazy, but hopefully nutritious too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.