Shameshame post-comedy, spinach-chickpea yummy tarkari with roti lunch, dinner for the boys with emadatse and rice and cheesecake [Wed 28]

Note for the future reader: I'm writing all of this in late-November, exactly two months after I should have ideally written this all, because I feel bad about not writing a thing during my VA trip. I don't feel too bad though because I am 'covering up' for the lost days, and it's looking like by the end of the month I might almost be done with November's worth of writing.

Hungover from the previous day, took me some time to recover.

Made the yummies spinach and chickpea tarkari, it'll come back later, one of the best veggies I've made in recent times. Had it with roti for lunch.

In the evening I made dinner for SS and AS(y), emadatse and rice, and we watched some Nepali tv. SS got the cheesecake for dessert, I couldn't help myself with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.