Personal achievement unlocked: multiple massive dinners three days in a row

 Because somehow the weekend has gone by and it was so eventful, after so long, that I had literally no time to write on multiple days, we are on the Monday. And now I must live with the guilt of writing for three days plus whatever was pending before that, which is like two more days of writing. Yes, I know dear reader lots of complaining about my failure to write and not enough meat and potatoes. But that's what one ends up at, gets stuck rather, without a proper teacher and a guide. Yet we must persist, so here we go.

The reason I didn't get enough time for the writing during the weekend was because I was busy hanging with the gang. On Friday we made dinner -- SIX dishes between the two of us, AKS(y) and me, and had AR(e) and SS come in as well to eat. And then we watched some movie. So obviously I was busy.

On Saturday I went golfing, cleaned the house, went on a walk, and then made great dinner for AKS(y) once again, so that was the second day in a row that I cooked for somebody else and put some effort into the whole thing.

And on Sunday, I did groceries early in the morning, went to play golf yet again, cooked for several hours, hosted four or five guests, and spent solid time with them for the rest of the day. And mind you, eight dishes this time around. Yes I didn't technically cook all of it, but I was involved significantly in the planning and execution so gotta take that win.

It's a great freaking achievement truth be told, and just as I was feeling lonely and kinda lame, I think if I may say so, I got some of my social mojo back.

Good times, good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.