A list of fifteen things I'm proud doing the last weekend

  1. Made six (!) dishes in one night, and fed dinner to four people

  2. Did the above in only an hour and half, and cleanup etcetera took less than two hours.

  3. 24k steps of walking on Saturday

  4. Went to the golf course at Jefferson park, and played at a non-home golf course for literally the first time ever.

  5. Went golfing with a new friend and taught them the technique and the philosophy.

  6. Got up super early in the morning on Sunday and went shopping first thing

  7. Bought my own roomba and let it loose upon my apartment.

  8. Coordinated and cooked eight (!) dishes in one afternoon, and fed five people

  9. Did the above in less than 2.5 hours. Not including the cleanup.

  10. Spent 12 hours over the course of the day hanging out with the same group of people

  11. Made a new friend, hung out with them a bunch, hung out at their place

  12. Got high, talked about my political ideas, communicated it to other people

  13. Got really obsessed with Nepali politics and seriously considered writing a series of emails or letters to the mayor of Kathmandu

  14. Didn't give up on Monopoly right away.

  15. Got into the 'setting my expectations reasonably low by being open to seeing the worst of the dating world' situation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.