A new technique discovered, on way to perfection

 Quick comment of a new genAI technique I've got really good at. Since Gemini won't generate photos of human beings anymore, I've learned to convince it to use basic low-fi simple stick figures, to illustrate different kinds of situations. And it turns out that's better than almost everything else, way better than creepy-looking hyperrealistic portraits, better than other illustration styles, better than even available stock images. So much better. In fact, in the second phase of my website, the goal is to go delete all the crappy stock images and replace them with ai-generated ones, because I've been successful in creating a style and a cute look that the stock photos cannot create at all.

On the one hand, this gives a nice smooth brand look that's authentic simple and honest, but on the other it does make me question the value of me doing the illustrations, because ugh, this gets so close to what I actually want to do, you know? But one must remember, thinking visually is a whole different frame of thought, and it's not do be taken lightly. Fingers crossed, I start illustrating again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.