Feeling good at the office, veggie and fruit snacks, acquaintances at the office and local events, tech event at Stoup, rye is aiiteee[Tue 23]

 out of apples, banana oats for breakfast, crackers and tea, lazy but walk to work anyway, great veggies and fruits snacks, I love my office and meeting coworkers, rye and veggies for lunch, writing and website editing, evening at Stoup brewery for tech thing, I have friends now?, trouble writing in the evening

Writing this early evening of Wednesday, as I get ready to attend an event Ravenna. Somehow I found myself scheduled for four different events today, the first two were kinda dud due to internet connection issues. The next one I'll rush up North, and then rush back South to my place to host somebody. Not at my place though, no energy for that, at RGB.

I was out of apples in the morning so it was bananas oats and other things, standard at this point and crackers and tea. I didn't feel like going to work on this day, because of standard laziness reasons, but convinced myself to go anyway thanks to the meditative practices I've been trying to get more regular at, and thank god I did because it was a lovely time at the office. They had nice lay of veggies and fruits and snacks and I was so full thanks to the early lunch. Met a bunch of coworkers there too, and felt so good to be a part of the community, really all this time when I was complaining about not having friends and community, I had ignored what was right in front of my eyes.

Came back home, had the rye and veggies for lunch, not great but it was growing into me and I didn't have to down it with water this time. Wrote a bunch of posts here, and for the website, the editing is going strong now.

Went to Stoup brewery for the tech event thing, had great conversations with all the dudes there, and it was almost exclusively dudes. Met a couple of 'regulars' there, quite a few actually and discovered I actually have a bit of a community in Seattle now, they're not friends exactly, not even acquaintances, I don't know, but they're pre-pre-friends, potential acquaintances etcetera. Good times, I should write a poem about it or something.

Had trouble writing in the evening and really really forced myself to, but nothing came out, and I just stared at the screen doing nothing good, wasting all that precious precious time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.