Tacos Carmelos review

9 out of 10 stars to the Carmelos Mexican place on the 12th. So affordable, still, and the quality runs circles around Chipotle. Their options are wide, their ambiance is decent, their cooking is excellent, their prices are reasonable, their recipe is brilliant. I ordered mushroom quesadillas and I couldn't have been any happier, literally, that's how good they were. So freaking good!

The only point of regret is how it took me so long to find this place so close to me. Instead I've been going to Rancho Bravo tacos all this time. They're dirty and grimy, they're expensive, their food's not that great, and there's nothing one would look forward to at the place. While that may be technically closer to my place of abode, it's not by much, and I'd rather walk a few minutes to bask in the brilliant discovery of the obvious eatery than ugh, whatever every other place is trying to do.

This will be my go-to place for cheap-eats when I'm away from my place, for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.