Lazy day, big dish washing, UW gym fantasies, pancakes and protein dinner [Sat 27]

lazy morning, rye for lunch is done, big dishwashing,walk to the park in awesome weather, fantasizing about UW gym, evening write, pancakes eggs onions and cheese for dinner

I write this on the day after, not caught up really, but ready to make a serious dent at my todo list.

Morning was lazy, I looked at the internet, caught up on youtube talked to family and friends, and just relaxed. Got ready to leave for my walk on more than one occasion, only to come back and start writing or get distracted with something else. Had the last few bits of leftover rye, then spent like 45 minutes cleaning the kitchen. I'm getting better at it, and if I time it am quite quick too!

Went to walk Volunteer park for the standard time frame, the weather was incredible. Back home I should have been reading and writing, but I started fantasizing about using the UW gym features and their swimming pool etcetera, man I really really hope I get to do all of that.

Evening was pancakes, eggs and onions, I accidentally invented a 'newish' food item that could be considered Nepali. Cheese too. Pretty decent. Went to bed far too late because I spent so long trying to avoid writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.