Audacity, confidence and daring to push one beyond comfort zone

The only difference between somebody with your level of skill, intelligence, talent and hard work, and you, is the level of audacity they have, I read in a self-help book. If you can be audacious enough to ask for things you might not get, apply for projects you will likely get rejected from, make attempts that are surely bound to be shut down, and take risks that are going to be greatly rewarded, you will get much farther in life than if you decide you are comfortable with your station in life. It's about being 'audacious', and by audacity I mean the courage, confidence, and if not that, just the lack of good sense, to be able to say, you know what if this doesn't work out, it won't work out, I don't care. I'm a successful stable adult person, and this risk is something I'm willing to tolerate, and I'll just make the jump. I realize there's a small chance it will go very poorly, but it's okay, because I've done the best, and I understand the circumstances around the events, and the people who do this think I deserve it, and even if not, so what. It's never a loss to fail and learn something new about yourself or the system. So here I go, with great audacity at trying new things, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.