Office, repeated sandwich for lunch, PS hang, domino's walk and pizza dinenr [Thu 18]

tea-biscuit, apple-banana-pb-blueberries-chia oats, afternoon at the office, pretty productive, tomato egg sandwich for lunch, evening hang at PS's, Domino's walk and pizza for dinner, unable to write and concentrate, oh so tired!

Had tea and biscuit for breakfast, so glad it's becoming a daily habit now, all I need is healthy snacks for high-tea, and one's weekday life is all set! Breakfast was classic apple, banana, peanut-butter powder, blueberries raisins chia seed on oats. So filling, so healthy!

Went to the office in the afternoon, forgot my ID, and had to take the meeting next to the security console. Was pretty productive at work, got stuff out. Back home made cheesey, tomatoey egg sandwich for lunch, the same as the dinner before.

Illustrated, meditated, and generally did productive stuff in the afternoon, went to PS's place in the evening. We walked over to Domino's and had the pizza, hung out with him and his roommates. Got my blender and the canvas bag from his place. Talked a bunch about our goals, futures, green card, and the political future of this country.

Was so tired in the evening after returning that I didn't write, I really really tried, but couldn't, and just fell asleep over the clothes. Eventually changed, brushed and slept forreals.

It turns out that my diet influences my mood the following day, and the pizza wasn't to good for my productivity. But that's for tomorrow's psot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.