I was wrong. Tea in moderation does indeed give me energy and motivation, fine!

I've eluded to this in previous posts, the preceding one even, but it turns out tea in moderation does actually give me energy, drive away lethargy and lack of motivation, and help my life in general. In the past my relationship with tea has been unhealthy, in a way cultures with no experience of booze deal with it. Unmodulated and unconstrained. But that's not how life works, I should know better. So now I steep my teas for only a few short minutes, in not very hot water, and drink it pretty warm. And it's been glorious. I feel relaxed, energetic, and have positive outlook on life immediately after drinking it. So yes, my body is not created different, I was just not getting the dosage right, a little bit of caffeine through chai tea blends etcetera does make my life better and provide a great positive outcome for my endeavors, thank you very much!

This will go on until either the teas are done, or I'm...in no need for motivation, which. Fat chance, let's just say.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.