Tax day! Filed and paid on time, somehow! [Mon 15]

Four meals a day, effing finally, oats and two fruits for breakfast, fun at the art class, millet and sorghum with spinach and beans for lunch, taxes are done, walk to volunteer park, out of steps by 500, yogurt for khaja and minor fried rice and veggie patty for dinner time

For the first time in a long while, possibly ever ever, I had a full day of planned meals, where I had food four times a day, on my own, not because I had to, or because I was hungry, because it was the plan, and the plan had to be trusted because I had previously thought the crap out of it. That was it! It was good, it's getting better.

In the morning I had oats and two different fruits (banana and apples) for breakfast and a bunch of blueberries and raisins too. Searched the entire apartment for a bag (or two!) of rolled oats that should have been here, but perhaps I've been eating them at a pace I thought was impossible. Ah well, fair enough. Went to the art class in the afternoon, good times were had, we practiced perspective once again. Had millet and sorghum with spinach and beans for lunch, and spent a few stressful hours doing taxes. So much to pay agh, no fun at all, none!

Walked to Volunteer park in the afternoon, almost got to 10k but behind it by 500, because of minor mis-plan. Had yogurt and fruit for khana. Had small amount of fried rice and veggie patty for dinner. Wrote in the evening, and slept at the perfect time, everything was well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.