Enrolled into the writing class, somehow

On Monday while I was in the art class the North Seattle people called me and basically begged me or whatever to take the writing class I'd semi-registered for. I was like sure, whatever, and paid for it. Only later did I realize the class was targeted at people who already had a piece of fiction to go, who were trying to get it published. The course was expected to teach those people who to organize, edit, compile and present to the outside world. But ah well. I might cancel the course honestly, seeing as how much money I've spent in other stuff (more on that in a bit), but who knows, maybe not. It's unclear to me how tiring and time-consuming the month ahead is going to be for me, so I'll wait for a while before making the final decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.