New Ghanian restaurant in town, worth trying perhaps?

 Just found out about the existence of Gold Coast Ghal Kitchen, a Ghanian restaurant in close proximity to me. The menu looks decent, the ambiance looks good, the food looks amazing and the pricing isn't awful for Seattle. I'm thinking I might go, and it won't be a big loss under any circumstances because no matter what, it won't be as bad as the shitty shitty place I ended up at with PN couple of months ago. That was the worst west african food I've ever eaten, and I need to reset my palate, thought about going for dinner earlier today but ahem I wasted all of that time drooling over google photos from the place so didn't actually get the opportunity to go, so that's gonna happen tomorrow hopefully..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.