Update on the status of savers stuff

 I read all of my past posts, the strange fiction ones, where I was writing tales, and fiction and weird stories and you know, somehow the past is always a different country, specially the past you thought was terrible when you were living IN it, and you thought the actual past of then was glorious. Now you see it and realize actually those were the glorious days, the days of high-fiction when a novel was so very close. What I have now is discipline, yes, for sure that one can't deny. But the motivation, the drive, the inspiration, does one really have? Who knows? how does one even measure such things ja?

My meditation, visualization and affirmations are going quite well. I've been doing them for four weeks now, ten days unbroken. And what can I say, meditation feels better now because I definitely know what the goal is, what the situation needs to be, and how to center my mind, it's just a matter of constant practice and trying to put one's mind in that state. I'm doing it only once, but I would greatly benefit if I did it like three or four times, maybe twice during the workday (or three times!?) and twice during the personal day I feel. 

In terms of visualization and affirmation: I want to manifest my dreams into reality. My dreams it turns out aren't too far-fetched, my ambitions are not too unreachable. I'm a regular guy, who's just had regular dreams, and some steps may not be followed in alignment with real life, but that's no issue, because we understand what our goal is. It's not one particular position at job, or one specific situation, but a general mindset we want to inculcate, a state of existence we want to reach, and eventually transcend. So to get there, we must fully understand ourselves, our circumstances, and where we want to have. For transcendence is different for everybody: what might seem otherworldly to some will feel like the brutal realities of everyday chores for a different person. That is what those affirmations and visualizations are doing, giving a sense of myself, shining the light into the shier part of the self that don't necessarily want to surface, and say, hey dude, what's up, wanna hang, come in, everybody's having fun! Water's warm!

It's going well, and here's to another six months of doing this, and six years too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.