Rye and beans for the first time, sad dinner, tired and early to bed [Mon 29]

pineapple oats, tea-biscuit for breakfast, art class where I'm getting better, cooking rye and beans for lunch, a round of volunteer park, sad dinner of bread butter and cheese, I am unproductive and fall asleep like a log so very tired

Writing this extraordinarily late the following evening. Because things happened and this is where things have ended up at. I'm not going to bed without at least completing the first draft of my work essay, that's a commitment I must live by.

For breakfast I had oats with frozen pineapple and regular fixins. I'm out of chia seeds, but thinking of adding hemp and flaxseeds to by rota too.Fuck. I just spent like 30minutes just now shopping on amazon for the breakfast addons. I need four bucks worth of goods, so close yet so far. I need to get back to writing.

Right, work was too busy, far far too busy, annoyingly so. Went to art class, we drew drapery that I'm quite good at now actually. After class I cleaned up my place, did the dishes, and cooked rye and beans, as I started my kombucha and soy sauce projects. I need or what large fermentation buckets for my rice wine now, who's gonna get me one?

Went to volunteer park for a round or two, came back and had bread butter and cheese for dinner because now I'm out of fruits and veggies and so very busy and lazy to do anything about it.

In the evening I was so freaking tired that I fell asleep like a log a bit after nine, didn't even brush or write anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.