Tj's trip, laundry, ezekiel sandwich, sleep meditation [Sun 14]

 The last of tama and veggies, with kodo and sorgum, for lunch, walk to volunteer park, shopping at trader joe's, lots of writing in the blog, and in the website, all chores done comfortably, what a great day, sleep right on time, laundry, evening work, happy days, dinner of olive oil, cheese sprouts and burger patties

Writing this the next evening.

For lunch I had tama eggplant and the grains, the veggies this was the last freaking batch of. Need to cook more, once again. Went to volunteer park on a slow relaxing walk, spent a considerable time out in the Sun, just chilling and dreaming.

On my way back stopped by at trader joe's, bought some juices, cans of beans and knicknacks here and there. They were out of eggs though, I needed those for the breakfast, a bit of a bummer for sure.

In the evening did a tonne of writing here, and all the daily chores as well. I'm actually surprised how well I've been staying on my chores stuff despite not using the checklist technically. I'll get on it this week, tomorrow basically. Did three rounds of laundry while working on my website and writing here. So happy and full of energy.

For dinner I had two slices of ezekiel bread with cheese and olive oil, with burger patties and sprouts in them. So healthy, so yummy, I think my love of food is coming back. It may have gone just due to the lack of flavor, fat and texture.

Slept quite right on time, after meditating, so the next morning I woke up fully refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.