Good breakfast, office, krishna das concert and yummy sandwich [Wed 17]

Breakfast of heavy oats and berries and fruits, and tea and biscuit, walk to the office at noonish, the last batch of kodo stew turns out to be yummy, high on productivity and illustrating, in at the KD concert, getting in for free, decent experience, egg-cheese-tomato-sprouts on ezekiel bread sandwich for dinner.

I write this on Sunday evening because things happened and I got socializin'. It's fine, it's a part of life, and meeting people, interacting with other humans is an important aspect of human existence. The more I hang out with others, the more I'll be comfortable balancing socializing with my personal improvement ideas. So perhaps I should have a week where I'm hanging out with social groups every day of the weekend, as a practice. Even more?

In the morning I had breakfast (heavy, 150g raw oats) of oats, berries and fruits, and had tea and biscuits in the morning. New thing I'm starting, it'll be great. I've written about three tea-times etc. Went to work around noon, stayed for a couple of hours, was quite productive. Back home, had the last batch of kodo stew, and it was extra yummy somehow at the end.

Got writing, illustrating, and doing all of my chores so perfectly well, feel so proud! In the evening went to Krishna Das concert planning on buying the ticket on-site, but they gave me a free one, so I just walked in without spending a penny! 2 hours at the concert was pretty great, some over-eager dancers, in an otherwise low-energy room. Most definitely would go again, and be more excited if the crowd is known to be high-energy.

Back home at night, had egg-cheese-tomato-and sprouts for dinner, on ezekiel bread. This sandwich I'll keep having for the next few days, so something to keep in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.