News is no good, don't listen to the news or read news, ever

As I've been writing today, I'm on super duper low energy, because of the news of the war in the middle east (like shouldn't we be used to by them by now?) and generally everything political. Man, I gotta find a way to block out news, all the news, from all my feeds. There's never, ever, ever, been a point in time, where I've been thankful for being in touch with the news, being updated on what''s happening all around the world. Like going on people's LinkedIns, doing this (reading news, ie) is a way to make one miserable, feel terrible, and just gloomy throughout, without any positive outcome.

No point in reading, listening to, or watching the news. Totally pointless. Need to remind myself that in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.