The last batch of cooked rye, pancake and cheese and eggs for dinner [Fri 26]

skipped breakfast, the last of rye for lunch, all grains properly organized, yogurt snacks, walk to the volunteer park, pancakes with cheese eggs and veggies for dinner, laziness in writing, weekend fuzzies

Super duper duper busy at work after such a long time, that I skipped breakfast. Had the last batch of rye-bhat for lunch. Was too busy to go to the office. Instead, I organized all the grains at my place, and sent the photos to everyone because if nothing else, they look hella nice. Had lunch of the last batch of the rye rice, and had yogurt and tea for khaja.

In the evening walked to volunteer park, did some illustrations etc. Didn't do much honestly since it was the beginning of the weekend and I felt so very lazy. Definitely didn't write in here, which is why there's such a rush right now the next evening.

Went to bed at a pretty decent time I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.