And the gallon of yogurt that was made

I had a gallon of milk alright, and the expiration date was the next day. There was like a spoonful of yogurt left in the jar. So what was one to do? Now I have a gallon of yogurt. Which means yogurt as afternoon snacks for days, and days and days. A week or two, just for four bucks. It's actually an amazing deal, and doesn't even take too long. Thinking that I might be able to repeat the 'experiment' more often, as yogurt is one of the cheapest proteins and sources of vitamins etcetera I can get. So easy to make too, a gallon of yogurt bought from the store would be four times as expensive, and half as good. I don't get tired with yogurt at all, so that's another plus point for the superfood. Eggs and yogurt, yum yum yum. If only potatoes were healthy, now that would be my dream team...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.